If you are a broker or other nominee who purchased or otherwise acquired Patriot National, Inc. (“Patriot National”) common stock (the CUSIP for Patriot National common stock was 70338T102, and the current ticker is PNTPQ) during the period between January 15, 2015 and November 28, 2017, inclusive, for the beneficial interest of a person or entity other than yourself, then WITHIN SEVEN (7) CALENDAR DAYS OF YOUR RECEIPT OF THE NOTICE, you must either:
- If no beneficial purchasers/owners, please advise the Claims Administrator in writing; or
- Supply us with the names, last known addresses and email addresses of your beneficial purchasers/owners and we will do the mailing of the Notice of (1) Pendency of Class Action and Conditional Certification of Class for Settlement Purposes, and Proposed Settlement; (II) Settlement Fairness Hearing; and (III) Motion for an Award of Attorneys’ Fees and Reimbursement of Litigation Expenses (“Notice”) and Proof of Claim and Release Form (“Claim Form”) collectively, the “Notice Packet”). Please provide this information electronically. If you are not able to do this, labels will be accepted, but it is important that a hardcopy list also be submitted of your clients; or
- Advise us of how many beneficial purchasers/owners you have, and we will supply the Notice Packets to do the mailing, After the receipt of the Notice Packets, they must be sent within seven (7) calendar days.
If you are providing a list of names, last known addresses, and email addresses to the Claims Administrator:
- Compile a list of names, last known addresses and email addresses of the beneficial purchasers/owners that purchased Patriot National common stock between January 15, 2015 and November 28, 2017, inclusive.
- Prepare the list in Microsoft Excel format.
- Then you must do one of the following:
- Email the spreadsheet to email@example.com; or
- Burn the Microsoft Excel file(s) to a CD or DVD and mail the CD or DVD to:
In re Patriot National, Inc. Securities Litigation
c/o Strategic Claims Services
600 N. Jackson Street, Suite 205
Media, PA 19063
If you are mailing the Notice Packet to beneficial purchasers/owners:
If you elect to mail the Notice Packet to beneficial purchasers/owners yourself, additional copies of the Notice Packet may be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are providing the Notice Packet to beneficial purchasers/owners, the mailing must be completed within seven (7) calendar days of your receipt of the notice from the Claims Administrator. You must also send a statement to the Claims Administrator at the address above confirming that the mailing was made, and you must retain your mailing records for use in connection with any further notices that may be provided in the Action. Failure to timely forward the Notice Packet to beneficial purchasers/owners may affect their legal rights.
If you have any questions, contact the Administrator at email@example.com or by calling 1-866-274-4004.
You are entitled to reimbursement for your reasonable expenses actually incurred in complying with the foregoing not to exceed: $0.10 per name, address and email address if you are providing the Claims Administrator the records or $0.75 per name and address (this includes materials and postage at the current pre-sort rate) if requesting Notice Packets to perform the mailing yourself.
If you are filing electronic claims:
A nominee may also submit a Claim Form on behalf of multiple clients who are beneficial purchasers/owners. Please contact the Claims Administrator at 1-866-274-4004 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the electronic filing requirements and file layout.